When was the last time a stranger did something particularly kind, generous, or selfless for you? Tell us what happened!
You know that television commercial for a well-known insurance company, the one where a man helps a woman with her stroller, then she helps someone else…and on it goes? I’d like to think that’s how the world works. It has for me. I’ve been helped out by plenty of people who I didn’t know, or didn’t know very well. The ones that come to mind for me, and for which I’ll send my thanks out to the blog-o-sphere are:
- The customer who handed off their grocery cart at the store where you have to leave a quarter in the slot to get one; didn’t want the quarter–just told me to pass it off to the next person.
- When our grandkids came to live with us, people I didn’t know, gave clothes to my friend Lynne to bring to them.
- Before I’d met my new neighbor this winter he plowed our driveway after several snowstorms. A welcomed surprise especially since our snow blower was dead and Steve sick as a dog!
I do my best to pay it forward when I see someone struggling. More people giving just a bit of themselves without thought for how it will or won’t benefit them–we’ve got to see more of that in our daily lives!
The Kindness in Bloggers Lives:
- The Kindness of Strangers
- 296. The Kindness of Strangers
- Hindu Prayer Interrupted In Senate By Christians
- How Battles Are Won
6 thoughts on “Kindness of Strangers Daily Post”
Love this posting and your blog. http://zenaffirmation.wordpress.com/positive/
Thank you for your kind words, and for reading!
[…] 365 Days of Thank You – Kindness of Strangers Daily Post […]
[…] 365daysofthankyou.com/2014/05/11/kindness-of-strangers-daily-post/ […]
[…] https://365daysofthankyou.com/2014/05/11/kindness-of-strangers-daily-post/ […]
[…] the globe 54. c21stguinevere In response to… 55. from egghill The Kindness of Strangers 56. 365 Days of Thank You Kindness of Strangers Daily Post 57. eastelmhurst.a.go.go good strangers 58. spirit grind i wonder if God has a mother 59. […]